Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The day where I wanted to do nothing

Apparently, I'm making a habit of waiting until 11 PM to write. 

Nothing exciting occurred today, other than me waking up and experiencing the day! Have to throw my sunshiney positivity around as much as I can when I have it. I've been experiencing major ups and downs, and some days it's a struggle. Like today. It was rainy and gloomy and I didn't want to do a damn thing.

But I did. I taught two yoga classes, went to Michaels, finished some art, and made some amazing chicken fried rice.

As long I write something today, it counts. Right? 

So this is my blog post for today, and I'll leave you with a little sneak peek of what I want to write about tomorrow...



8 comments:

  1. Of course it's OK to write about an ordinary day. Looking forward to next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you were busy for not wanting to do anything. Do you have a special recipe for amazing chicken fried rice? It made my mouth water :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmm chicken fried rice. I have been wanting some for days, fried rice that is. I'm not even gonna be picky about what kind, veggie, pork, shrimp, chicken....I just want some! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. At. I would've needed a nap after two yoga classes and Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The days I want to do the least are often the ones I NEED to make something. Even cooking counts as something.
    I am sorry for your ups and your downs <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am right there with you lovely -- some days I want to blast Netflix and speak to no one. Sometimes it's even sunny out when I feel that way. It's usually about burnout for me and that's my body's way of saying -- girl sit your butt down for a minute. I don't always listen, but when I do, I come back stronger and less tired. You may have just convinced me to make my favorite Veggie Fried Rice. YUMMMM-O. Thanks for showing up and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - teaching 2 classes, shopping, cooking, arting, and blogging sounds like a busy day :) Nice job working through the gloom.

    ReplyDelete