Friday, April 6, 2018

I've got nothing

Fridays seem to be my day of doing absolutely nothing.

I laid in bed until around 2.

I did take a walk to the post office today. Enjoyed the warm weather, the wind, the feeling of spring.

I got a new stamp/stencil set to add to my art collection in the mail today. I'm hoping that the stencil set that I ordered will arrive tomorrow. And the 36 Gelatos that I won from an eBay auction *should* be here on Monday.

Yay, art!

This evening was spent working on hanging and putting away clothes and working on cleaning my room. My boyfriend and I each have separate rooms in our house. His room is his office, and mine has been a mess recently but it will be my space to get ready.

I'm now going to head downstairs to play with my art supplies and my art journals for about an hour. I have no idea what I want to do, but that's the purpose of this 100 days project. Show up, create something, and keep going.

I also realized today that I could take my @Soul.Speak.Creations Instagram account off of private. Maybe I'll tell the story behind that tomorrow or Sunday for my blog post.

Anyways, I feel like I'm rambling again, so I'm going to go. I hope you are having a lovely Friday!

8 comments:

  1. I have never used Gelatos. I've been tempted to buy them though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really interesting. There was a bit of a learning curve for me but I really like them!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a lovely hour of art. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It turned into an hour and half of art, and I ended up going to bed wayyyy later than anticipated. But it feels really good to be arting again <3

      Delete
  3. I like reading rambling and doing nothing. Much needed isn't it. Looking forward to your next "ramble". <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that my rambling is of interest to people! <3 Thank you for reading and being here!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the glimpse of your do nothing day... we all need to take care of ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, we all need to take care of ourselves. Even when we are doing "nothing" we are really doing something good

      Delete