Monday, April 9, 2018

It's been a busy Monday

Today turned out to be a lot busier than I originally anticipated. Simply because I had extra massage clients on my schedule that I only found out about last night. But it was worth it. The last client I worked with this afternoon was a new client, and the work we did was exactly the reason I decided to restart my private practice. It was incredibly rewarding.

My gelatos came in the mail today!


Look at these beautiful colors! I'm excited to start playing and experimenting with them. Have you used gelatos in your art? How do you like them?

The rest of my night is going to consist of going through ALL of my bank statements from last year to highlight my business expenses for my accountant. I always seem to wait until the last minute to get this task taken care of. I had to go to Staples to print everything, and I had so much paper that they gave me a box instead of a bag! Doesn't it remind you of donuts?



But it's not donuts. :( Just bank statements. No fun at all. But look at that message that greeted me when I opened the box to take a picture! I love it.

After I'm done with my taxes, I'm going to indulge in some me time and read this magazine. I splurged because I've always wanted to read a copy and this magazine isn't the cheapest.

I can't wait to take in all of the amazing art and talent and hopefully I find lots of inspiration!



And last but not least, my dinner for tonight. Sweet potato home fries and ginger turmeric tea. I'm still trying to pay attention to my stomach/digestive process so it's all about easy to eat and to digest food and tea for anti-inflammation.

How was your Monday? Tell me something you're grateful for today <3 p="">

3 comments:

  1. Those pens look so inviting. I love to collect art supplies but don't play with them. I don't know why.
    I could use a massage right now. I bet you are GOOD.

    I never heard of that magazine. It looks so interesting.

    I am grateful for so so much... being able to read these blogs, blogging myself, my curiosity, my health, my husband and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gratitude list is getting longer by the day. Right now, I would say I'm grateful for Lucy, my rescued mutt, who jumps up and down when she sees me, but there's lots more. Life is so good. Karen Harwell <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE sweet potato fries, but haven't tried them as home fries. *Makes note to self to try this*
    I've never tried gelatos. I've been tempted at times to pick up some, but have yet to cave LOL.

    ReplyDelete