Tuesday, February 2, 2016

500 Words. Day 2. The color red



Here I am: at the blank page, the cursor blinking, and I don’t want to talk about embodiment coaching. I feel like I have so much to do, and I haven’t accomplished any of it. 

It’s now 11:00 at night, and I wanted to be in bed at this time. Taxes sidetracked me. I’m realizing that this year I’m going to need to have an accountant do my taxes for me. I guess that’s a good thing, right? 

Ok, what shall we discuss this evening? Don’t worry, I will be talking about embodiment coaching and yoga sometime soon, but not tonight. I just need to pound these words out and go to sleep. 

Shit. I didn’t even get to get my food ready for tomorrow. This is what happens when it’s wellness challenge time at work. 4 weeks of logging food, exercise, weight loss/gain/maintenance. I want to do well with this because this is the only time of the year that I give a shit about logging food and paying attention to what kind of exercise I do. All for a prize. I guess I’m easily motivated. Thankfully I am not competing against anyone because that would royally suck! I can hardly get the things done during the day that I have planned out, so I know there is no way that I would be able to compete against someone else when it comes to workouts, calories burned, blah blah blah.

I hope this is all very entertaining. I have no plans on editing this because I want to go to sleep. I’m not even tired, but I have to be to work at 9:30, and when I work all day at my main job I feel like I have no time to do anything else.

Looking at this entry, I really should have started this with “Dear diary.”

Ok. 200 more words to go.

I vlog-ed today about the color red. It was the prompt we were given. I rambled on about my work shirt, my badass vitamix, and my favorite water bottle. I can’t believe that I completely forgot to talk about Rubi! She is my most favorite red item that I own. I hope she doesn’t mind. 

The color red. I don’t have many clothes that are red. I think I may own a pair of underwear and a tank top that are red, but that’s it. I look good in red lipstick which I only learned last summer. I really should do my makeup more often, red brings out the green depths of my eyes. 

I find red to be passion, fiery hotness. It’s bold confidence. I despise wearing red at work though because I feel that in a retail environment it causes a subtle aggressive energy. I can’t wait for us to stop wearing red, but I have no idea when or if that will happen.


Did you know that red is associated with the root chakra? It’s all about stability, home, groundedness in your environment. Another topic for me to revise in a later blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment