Saturday, June 6, 2015

500 Words. Day 15. Much Excitement.

What a long day. I’m not really complaining. I’m extremely grateful for days like this.

Today was a massage day. I spent the day at a popular venue in the city, giving massage to dancers for a popular musician’s tour. 



Can’t you see how excited I am? My friend asked me to help her out, and I was all in from the get go! As we were packing up to leave, the production manager asks “are you staying to watch the show? I’ll show you were to go.” Yes, yes yes! We were so close to the stage, ground level. Much excitement!

I woke up before my alarm today, not out of excitement, but of anxiety. Other things going on in my life right now are causing me to be anxious, and this was the perfect distraction.

I really enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone I worked with today. I even fan girled at one point, when a tall gentleman with curly hair walked past me and smiled. I smiled back, and felt a bit girly. I don’t normally do this, considering where I work, I see famous people randomly. There was something about him though…


I don’t have many more words, so I’m okay with saying that I hit my quota for today. Even though I didn’t meet my new best friend (One day soon, T and I will be best friends. I’m sure of it!), I am posting before midnight. Still a win!



No comments:

Post a Comment