Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a new year

Three days in to 2012 already, where has the time gone? Here is a secret for you: every time I type 2012 my fingers want to type 2010! I have hit the delete key many times already to fix that little slip and it's only the third day of the new year. It seems that my right ring finger and the delete key are going to be best friends this year!

I wanted to step back into this space, take a look around, and shake up the layer of dust that has accumulated. So, here I am! I am not making any promises of how often I will be here, but I'm hoping that it is fairly regularly since there are quite a few things that I am doing this year and I would like to use my space here to document them.

The first week in January is usually the week that I do my reflecting on the previous year and start planning for the year ahead. I will be sharing here what I have learned from 2011 and what I hope for in 2012.

1 comment: