Friday, January 6, 2012

Bloom


Bloom! Brave this unpredictable world and grace us with your beauty. The first steps into the unknown are often the scariest, but they will take you to the best places.

I had an idea of what I wanted to write this evening, but I lost it. I have been too caught up in watching art journaling videos on YouTube, and making art supply wish lists all over the internet! This is my year to create more, but there will be more on that in another post.

I simply wanted to check in here, and leave my mark on the page. I keep thinking of this saying I wrote on Instagram when I posted the above picture. I feel as if my spirit was whispering this in my ear that day, and it has been sitting with me for a while now.

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous photo... Can't wait to see some of your art journal creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathleen. You won my art journal. Please email me at kikihalbert AT gmail dOt com . I'll need your full mailing address to get that journal to you. Thanks for following my blog and I hope you enjoy your journal.

    ReplyDelete