Thursday, September 2, 2010

Extreme Night Owl

Arian laying in bed with me today. This is his "why must you constantly take pictures of me?" look.

I am going to be either 1.) super cranky or 2.) super tired tomorrow/today. It is 5:44 AM here and I still have not gone to bed. This is the result of my body rebelling against the heat wave today and being sluggish and tired. I did not get out of bed all day. I read, snuggled with Arian, slept. I was trying to restore my energy because I felt so disconnected and weighed down. Now because of my "bed day" I have been up all night with energy, and I am just now starting to feel the calls of sleep.

Oh, help them all tomorrow. Everyone I come in contact with. Tomorrow/today will be a test of my will and strength. Starting tomorrow, I am determined to get my normal sleep schedule back.

No comments:

Post a Comment