Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!*






I didn't take any pictures yesterday, i was too busy getting down & dirty with my creative side. It was so much fun getting my hands messy with acrylic paints while starting my adventure into art journaling. There were a few emotionally intense moments when my overwhelming perfectionist inner critic reared her head, but it was out of fear and I accepted that. It was so much fun to let go and not expect the finished product to be exceptional.

Today is my 26th birthday, and this is the first birthday that i can remember that i have had a tiara! Last night we celebrated with sparklers outside the apartment. The pictures are bad quality, but my excitement more then made up for it. This morning I awoke to the living room filled with balloons of all colors and sizes, and Arian guarding my tiara. Or he could have been waiting his turn to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment